Our water based formula is made with the highest quality Eco-Cert DHA as well as natural and organic ingredients. Let’s Glow’s oil-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, erythrolose-free formula is made with FDA-approved ingredients. Our solutions have been safety tested in the US, EU and South America.The doctor-developed formula delivers a natural color that lasts longer than regular sunless tanners and fades evenly.
THE HEALTHIEST FORMULA
All Spray tan solutions are not created equally. Let’s Glow’s formulas are non-carcinogenic, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and free of harsh dyes and chemicals. Tanning at Let’s Glow provides you with peace of mind knowing you’re using the healthiest formula available.
HOW IT WORKS
Let’s Glow’s tanning formula contains the active ingredient DHA, which interacts with the keratin protein in the skin’s surface layer to produce a bronzing effect. Following the initial application, the color of your skin will continue to darken and will reach its maximum color in 8-10 hours. The bronzer in the solution delivers an immediate tan ensuring an even application and instant results.
PRE GLOW CARE
- Have a mani/pedi before you spray. Make sure you wash off any oils or lotions, as they will act as a barrier against the solution.
- Wax, shave, pluck 24 hours prior to tanning. For best results, use a blade for a closer shave and one without a glide strip. Avoid using products which contain alcohol as they can dry out the skin.
- Prior to tanning, exfoliate with a loofah mitt or scrub. Use an exfoliate that scrubs off the dead skin cells which also cleans away any oils or impurities which leaves the skin completely bare and naked.
- Do not apply moisturizer or oils to skin before tanning. Tans are best applied to dry skin.
- Bring loose, dark clothing to change into after your session.
POST GLOW CARE
- Wait 8 hours before you allow any water to touch your skin. If you sleep in the solution, wear long, loose pants and a t-shirt. Avoid skin on skin.
- Your first shower should be a lukewarm rinse, no soap if possible.
- The cosmetic bronzer will wash off at this time. This is not your tan. Simply wait until the water runs clear before exiting the shower.
- If you must shampoo during your first rinse, pull hair forward and wash or wash in the sink to avoid suds running down your back.
- Avoid streaming shower water hitting your face or décolletage area directly.
- Use hands or a soft cloth to wash. Gently pat dry with a soft towel. Now your tan is essentially the first layer of your skin.
- To best maintain your glow, skip pools, steam showers, hot soaks, massages, scrubs, and trips to the sauna.
- Moisturize frequently with an oil free and alcohol free lotion. Best to avoid laser treatment, any peels, salicylic and glycolic treatments while tan is fresh on your face. If you have lashes applied, please advise technician of airbrush tan.
- Choose gentle, natural cleansers. Foam cleansers work best.
- Choose activities and attire that allow your skin to remain cool and dry. If you must exercise, stay away from heavy sweat producing activities.
WHAT IS DHA?
Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) is a common sugar derived from vegetable sources, including sugar beets or sugar cane. DHA is safe and will not effect the skin’s melanin or natural skin pigment.
We provide the highest quality, best-performing products in the spray tan industry, while also supporting safe, sustainable business practices in those we work with. To accomplish this, we:
- Carefully source all of our organic ingredients, ensuring they meet our standards of quality and ethics
- Never test on animals
- Only use FDA approved ingredients
- Comply with the Good Manufacturing Practices of the pharmaceutical industry
- Monitor all products with a strict system of in-house quality control measures
- Provide only Vegan products
- Are PETA approved
- Offer Hypoallergenic Solutions
- Use sustainable raw materials
- Use recycled packaging and shipping materials
- Provide biodegradable products
- Manufacture oil-free, alcohol-free, fragrance-free solutions
- Refuse to use Erythrulose in any of our solutions until it is approved by the FDA
- Strive to be a zero waste facility—dedicated to recycling 100% of the materials that come in to our production plant
Unlike spray tanning booths, our Let’s Glow tans are expertly applied with an airbrush gun (HVAP) for a highly customizable, natural looking tan,which is perfect for all skin tones and gives you a sun-kissed glow without the dangers of UV radiation. Whether you are fair skinned and seeking a kiss of color, or darker skinned and looking to keep your summer glow all year long, Let’s Glow tans can help you achieve the look you desire.
HOW LONG WILL MY TAN LAST?
Nancy will discuss the color that you’d like to achieve and choose the best formula for you. If properly maintained, the spray tan can last up to 7 to 10 days. Our products are water-based and oil free, the tan will fade evenly, leaving you spot- and streak-free.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
Nancy will expertly apply the product to your skin in the heated, luxury spray tan room. You may wear an old bathing suit, underwear and a bra that you don’t mind getting the bronze on or just go au natural. Our water-based, oil-free formula is made with natural products, so you won’t feel sticky once the product dries on your skin.
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ ABOUT OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
The Let’s Glow Tan is:
1. Doctor formulated.
2. Natural-looking and long lasting.
3. Even fading.
8. Only made with FDA approved Ingredients.
9. All natural.
10. Composed of the highest quality, premium
14. Not tested on Animals.
15. Free of harsh dyes and chemicals. NO NASTIES
16. Nut-free and allergen-free.
18. Always fresh and come with a 6 month
20. Formulated with long term health in mind.